Sunday, February 14, 2010

Shaina's Baby Shower/Baby Shower Petit Fours






This picture was taken before the food arrived.

Shaina had tons of gifts. This was taken before all of the guests arrived.
We had such a great time at Shaina's baby shower today! We chose not to do the traditional pastel baby shower theme, but a more modern
hot pink/black/white theme. We had about 15 friends and family there. We played games, talked, and had great food! I chose to do cupcake petit fours for the shower with hot pink and black daisies on top. Since it is Valentine's Day weekend, I was able to find hot pink cupcake liners! My mother-in-law, Peggy, made cute paper boxes and woven paper hearts to hold the mints and jordan almonds. Thanks to my friend Ashleigh for her help (get well soon!), Trisha, and Peggy as well.

1 comment:

  1. Sandy,
    Another job well done! I am so proud of you and your many talents.

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete