Monday, July 5, 2010

MY Baby Shower!!!!!!




Here are pictures of my shower from this weekend. It was done in light blue and brown. I love polka dots, so there were plenty. I made the cake, which was white cake with strawberry whipped filling (YUM!), and I made cake pops. There was also chunky chocolate chip cookies, Oreo balls, pecan cookie balls, fruit tray, veggie tray, spinach dip, hummus, pretzels, white chocolate covered pretzels, matching m&m's, cashews, chips and dip, and white cheddar popcorn. DELICIOUS!!! Thanks so much to Ashleigh, Linda, and Chelsea! My shower turned out better than I've ever imagined, and I am so grateful to have my friends, family, and now Clayton!






2 comments:

  1. C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR ALL OF YOU!!!! Love ya, Aunt Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking shower spread! Love looking at cakes, since it's a talent I'll never have! Congrats to you.

    ReplyDelete